Michelin Bib Mousse
Michelin Bib Mousse.
Originally designed and developed for the Dakar rally, the Michelin Bib Mousse has become known worldwide as the ultimate in flat prevention. Perfect for enduro, rally or motocross, the Bib Mousse foam insert provides not only piece of mind during the race or trail ride, but also outstanding traction and handling. A perfect enduro tyre mousse, also a popular motocross mousse.
Michelin Bib Mousse Features
- Invented by Michelin for Cross Country Rally, Enduro & Motocross Use.
- Winner of the Dakar Rally, an unparalleled 34 Victories since 1983.
- Lighter than a reinforced inner tube.
- Equivalent to an inflation pressure of 0.9 bar.
- Eliminates the drawbacks associated with punctures.
- Not for use on the public highway. Only to be used in conjunction with Michelin Off-Road competition tyres.
Michelin bib mousse fitment options:
- 140/80 – 18 MICHELIN DESERT RACE
- 120/90 – 18 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 120/90 – 18 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 140/80 – 18 MICHELIN ENDURO MEDIUM
- 140/80 – 18 MICHELIN ENDURO XTREM (FIRMER RIDE)
- 120/90 – 18 MICHELIN ENDURO MEDIUM
- 120/90 – 18 MICHELIN TRACKER
- 140/80 – 18 MICHELIN TRACKER
- 100/100 – 18 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 110/100 – 18 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 100/100 – 18 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 110/100 – 18 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 140/80 – 18 MICHELIN ENDURO XTREM (SOFTER RIDE)
- 110/90 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SAND
- 110/90 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 120/80 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 110/90 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 120/80 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 110/90 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 HARD
- 110/90 – 19 MICHELIN TRACKER
- 100/90 – 19 MICHELIN TRACKER
- 100/90 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SAND
- 100/90 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 100/90 – 19 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 80/100 – 21 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SAND
- 80/100 – 21 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 80/100 – 21 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 90/90 – 21 MICHELIN ENDURO MEDIUM
- 90/90 – 21 MICHELIN ENDURO HARD
- 80/100 – 21 MICHELIN TRACKER
- 90/90 – 21 MICHELIN TRACKER
- 90/90 – 21 MICHELIN DESERT RACE
- 90/100 – 21 MICHELIN ENDURO MEDIUM
- 90/100 – 21 MICHELIN ENDURO HARD
- 90/100 – 21 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 SOFT
- 90/100 – 21 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 MEDIUM
- 90/100 – 21 MICHELIN STARCROSS 5 HARD
We recommend you do not book your vehicle in for any repairs/MOT until you physically have parts to save on any disappointment caused by delays. Round and Black will be under no liability for any costs, damages or expenses caused by any delays.
General Delivery Information
Free UK shipping on all tyres, and any accessory when bought with a tyre.
We aim to ensure that your order will reach you within the estimated delivery time specified on our listings (public holidays will affect times, please contact us if you need more information).
Occasionally there can be delays due to unforeseen circumstances, if there are any issues with your order we will inform you as soon as possible.
Please note: delivery days are working days which exclude weekends and public holidays. Please enquire before purchasing if you are in a matter of urgency to discuss an express delivery option.
- Orders placed before 1pm Monday-Friday should be dispatched the following working day, depending on stock requirements.Please note that this is not a guarantee. Dispatch times can sometimes vary due to circumstances out of our control. As such, we will do our best to keep you informed.
- Orders placed after 1pm should be dispatched no later than 2 working days after you place the order, depending on stock requirements.
We'll do everything we can to meet the delivery timings above, but sometimes they may be affected by factors outside of our control and can't be guaranteed. We'll let you know if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
We can deliver your order to addresses in the UK, but unfortunately we're unable to deliver to non-UK destinations (such as the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, BFPO addresses and PO boxes) at this time.
Deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and remote locations (such as the Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take a bit longer to reach you.
Please ensure your e-mail address and phone number are accurate as you will be e-mailed the tracking information and your contact number will be passed onto the courier.
Our orders are dispatched by reputable shipping companies who make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescale. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. We hold trust that our selected couriers will deliver your parcel safely. If there are any issues with your delivery, we can assist. Just contact us and we’ll do everything we are able to help you.
Small items e.g. inner tubes, valves etc will be sent Royal Mail 1st class. No tracking available. Bar coded delivery scan.
For all other orders sent using 24-hour courier (weekday delivery only) you will be e-mailed the tracking information to follow your order on-line. A signature will be required. If you won’t be home to sign for the item please check the on-line tracking, most couriers will attempt 3 deliveries before returning it, some will take it to a local post office for collection.
How do I find my tyre size?
You can find your motorcycle tyre size by looking at the side of the tyre (known as the sidewall). When looking at the sidewall you will see a series of numbers and letters. These numbers and letters work together to provide information on the rim size, tyre width, height and speed rating of your tyre. Looking at your existing tyre dimensions can help you decided the required proportions of your new motorcycle tyre.
If you have any questions our team are happy to help you with your tyre size questions on 0203 887 2338.
How do I change my motorcycle tyres?
You can change your motorcycle tyres either at home in your personal garage or you could take it to your local garage along with your motorcycle for a qualified mechanic to undertake the task.
How long do motorcycle tyres last?
Depending on your mileage, road and weather conditions, motorcycle tyres should typically last between 5 and 10 years.
When should I change my motorcycle tyres?
There are many different reasons why you change your motorcycle tyres. For example, it could be you live in a cold area such as the Highlands and need to swap your summer tyres for winter tyres or you could be travelling to a country which has very particular laws on which tyres can be used on which motorbikes.
Where does Round and Black deliver?
At Round and Black we are proud to deliver to all mainland and non-mainland UK addresses including the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands. Just note that deliveries may take a bit longer to reach you if you have a non-mainland UK address. You can find out more about our shipping and delivery information here.