We recommend you do not book your vehicle in for any repairs/MOT until you physically have parts to save on any disappointment caused by delays. Round and Black will be under no liability for any costs, damages or expenses caused by any delays.
General Delivery Information
Free UK shipping on all tyres, and any accessory when bought with a tyre.
We aim to ensure that your order will reach you within the estimated delivery time specified on our listings (public holidays will affect times, please contact us if you need more information).
Occasionally there can be delays due to unforeseen circumstances, if there are any issues with your order we will inform you as soon as possible.
Please note: delivery days are working days which exclude weekends and public holidays. Please enquire before purchasing if you are in a matter of urgency to discuss an express delivery option.
- Orders placed before 1pm Monday-Friday should be dispatched the following working day, depending on stock requirements.Please note that this is not a guarantee. Dispatch times can sometimes vary due to circumstances out of our control. As such, we will do our best to keep you informed.
- Orders placed after 1pm should be dispatched no later than 2 working days after you place the order, depending on stock requirements.
We'll do everything we can to meet the delivery timings above, but sometimes they may be affected by factors outside of our control and can't be guaranteed. We'll let you know if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
We can deliver your order to addresses in the UK, but unfortunately we're unable to deliver to non-UK destinations (such as the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, BFPO addresses and PO boxes) at this time.
Deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and remote locations (such as the Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take a bit longer to reach you.
Please ensure your e-mail address and phone number are accurate as you will be e-mailed the tracking information and your contact number will be passed onto the courier.
Our orders are dispatched by reputable shipping companies who make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescale. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. We hold trust that our selected couriers will deliver your parcel safely. If there are any issues with your delivery, we can assist. Just contact us and we’ll do everything we are able to help you.
Small items e.g. inner tubes, valves etc will be sent Royal Mail 1st class. No tracking available. Bar coded delivery scan.
For all other orders sent using 24-hour courier (weekday delivery only) you will be e-mailed the tracking information to follow your order on-line. A signature will be required. If you won’t be home to sign for the item please check the on-line tracking, most couriers will attempt 3 deliveries before returning it, some will take it to a local post office for collection.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- – Goods MUST be in original packaging.
- – Goods MUST be in resaleable as new condition.
- – Round and Black are not responsible for labour and or shipping/postal costs incurred on any warranty claim.
- – Limited to replacement only.
- – Liability and all other costs are to be met by the claimer.
- – All Returns for credit must be accompanied by a short letter stating reason for return and original purchase invoice number before credit can be considered. This is so we are covered against any banking fraud issues.
- – No return of goods after 30 days from date of receipt of goods.
- – All returns will have a 10% restocking fee applied unless agreed prior to return.
- – No return on specially manufactured, modified or procured/bought in goods.
Goods that arrive back with Round And Black for whatever reason without authorisation (INCLUDING Failed Deliveries that arrive back with us) will either:
1) If Less than 30 days, after checking with you first (See below for none contact, you will be refunded 85% of purchase price excluding carriage) i.e. restocking fee of 15%.
2) If more than 30 days then you will be contacted and asked for a time you are going to be in to have the goods redelivered. You will also incur the additional carriage cost.
3) Finally if we cannot contact you by any reasonable means, e.g email, phone, post, or fax within 6 months of Round And Black receiving back the goods then we assume you do not want them and we will dispose of the goods as we see fit with no refund.